The April edition of Game Fair Gazette has been released, keeping you up to date with the latest UK Game Fair announcements and fieldsports news.
Distributed widely to shooting grounds, gun shops, fishing stores, country clothing retailers and other key rural businesses, the Game Fair Gazette is now on its third issue and is available to read online. You’ll also find a copy in your newsagents with a copy of Sporting Rifle!
Inside the latest edition you’ll find:
- All the big industry names that will be in the Gun Quarter at the UK Game Fair this July
- The UK Game Fair’s new Experience Campaign, which aims to get newcomers trying fieldsports and outdoor activities
- The latest retailers and exhibitors who will be at the UK Game Fair
- Packs of hounds giving demonstrations as part of the Hunting and Hounds area of the show
- Details of working dog competitions and huge prizes to be won
- The new Sporting Art Gallery, featuring renowned artists such as Martin Ridley, Keith Sykes and Rodger McPhail
- Falconry displays and ferreting demonstrations at the UK Game Fair
- Some of the best game chefs in the UK who will be cooking up a storm at Stoneleigh this summer
Best of all, Game Fair Gazette is free to all fieldsports followers. Read it online now.